house

house

Wednesday 17 June 2015

loved this got it from another blog member..

(author unknown) Lord, Thou knowest I am growing older Keep me from becoming talkative and possessed with the idea that I must express myself on every subject. Release me from the craving to straighten out everyone's affairs. Keep me from the recital of endless detail. Give me wings to get to the point. Seal my lips when I am inclined to tell of my aches and pains. They are increasing with the years and my love to speak of them grows sweeter as time goes by. Teach me the glorious lesson that occasionally I may be wrong. Make me thoughtful but not nosey; helpful, but not bossy. With my vast store of wisdom and experience it does seem a pity not to use it all. But Thou knowest, Lord, that I want a few friends at the end. My mom is still teaching me and making me smile

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE that! Thank you for sharing:)
    ~Debra xxx
    Capers of the vintage vixens

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks you for your very thoughtful comment for my sweetheart -- steady as we go and God willing things will continue to move forward with much improvement... Hugs - come by and visit anytime!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many Thanks for the shared this informative and interesting post with me.
    Slither 2020| facepunch io 2020| io games 2020| slither 2020 apk

    ReplyDelete